1) Separate the outer pot from the inner pot and wash silicone inner ring before use.
2) Place food into the stainless steel inner pot and cover with lid.
3) Open the outer pot pressure valve.
4) Open two heat packs and lay them flat inside the outer pot. Pour the suggested amount of water over the heat packs in the outer pot.
5) Place the inner pot into outer pot by aligning the triangle on the inner pot with the handle of the outer pot. Then turn clockwise to align handles.
6) Close the pressure valve and wait until your food is ready.