All you need is water to activate the Barocook heat packs! There is no need to fuss with lighters or matches. Because Barocook Cookware is flameless, you don’t need to worry about the wind. It is environmentally friendly, as there is no carbon monoxide produced by the stove.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from the Barocook newsletter?
- Do I need to worry about matches or windy conditions when cooking?
- Can I use dehydrated foods with the Barocook?
- Can I use snow to activate the heat packs?
- How do I dispose of the used heat packs?
- What are the heat packs composed of?
- What other benefits does Barocook Cookware provide?
- For how long will the heat pack cook my food?
- Who is Barocook meant for?
- Can I drink the water that activated the heat packs?