Yes, you can. Just pour the contents of the dehydrated meal along with a sufficient amount of water into the stainless steel pan. Activate the heating packs and your meal will be hot and ready to eat within about 8-10 minutes after heating begins.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from the Barocook newsletter?
- Do I need to worry about matches or windy conditions when cooking?
- Can I use dehydrated foods with the Barocook?
- Can I use snow to activate the heat packs?
- How do I dispose of the used heat packs?
- What are the heat packs composed of?
- What other benefits does Barocook Cookware provide?
- For how long will the heat pack cook my food?
- Who is Barocook meant for?
- Can I drink the water that activated the heat packs?