Barocook heats food up to 208.4 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 30 minutes. And the heat packs are non-toxic, so you can cook anywhere without worrying about harmful gases or chemicals. It’s the perfect addition to your travel kit, camping gear, road-trip, dorm room, worksite and so much more.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from the Barocook newsletter?
- Do I need to worry about matches or windy conditions when cooking?
- Can I use dehydrated foods with the Barocook?
- Can I use snow to activate the heat packs?
- How do I dispose of the used heat packs?
- What are the heat packs composed of?
- What other benefits does Barocook Cookware provide?
- For how long will the heat pack cook my food?
- Who is Barocook meant for?
- Can I drink the water that activated the heat packs?