Everyone! Campers, trekkers, bikers and hikers all have enjoyed the convenience of Barocook and a hot meal outdoors. There are many other instances where Barocook Cookware is the perfect companion, such as natural disasters, power outages or anytime you want a hot meal.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from the Barocook newsletter?
- Do I need to worry about matches or windy conditions when cooking?
- Can I use dehydrated foods with the Barocook?
- Can I use snow to activate the heat packs?
- How do I dispose of the used heat packs?
- What are the heat packs composed of?
- What other benefits does Barocook Cookware provide?
- For how long will the heat pack cook my food?
- Who is Barocook meant for?
- Can I drink the water that activated the heat packs?