Absolutely! Just hold a handful of snow in the palm of your hand and allow it to begin to melt and drip onto the heat pack to activate it. Then place the rest of the snow on the heat pack and it will fully activate and melt the rest of the snow.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from the Barocook newsletter?
- Do I need to worry about matches or windy conditions when cooking?
- Can I use dehydrated foods with the Barocook?
- Can I use snow to activate the heat packs?
- How do I dispose of the used heat packs?
- What are the heat packs composed of?
- What other benefits does Barocook Cookware provide?
- For how long will the heat pack cook my food?
- Who is Barocook meant for?
- Can I drink the water that activated the heat packs?