It’s lightweight and easy to use. The cookware is durable and can be used to store emergency supplies or additional heat packs when not in use. You can also transport your food in the stainless container and place an ice pack in the plastic container to keep your food cold.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from the Barocook newsletter?
- Do I need to worry about matches or windy conditions when cooking?
- Can I use dehydrated foods with the Barocook?
- Can I use snow to activate the heat packs?
- How do I dispose of the used heat packs?
- What are the heat packs composed of?
- What other benefits does Barocook Cookware provide?
- For how long will the heat pack cook my food?
- Who is Barocook meant for?
- Can I drink the water that activated the heat packs?