Heat packs may become clumped. To break up inner contents, gently shake the heat pack. This will loosen the contents of the heat pack so that the water can consistently penetrate the heat pack for optimal heating.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from the Barocook newsletter?
- Do I need to worry about matches or windy conditions when cooking?
- Can I use dehydrated foods with the Barocook?
- Can I use snow to activate the heat packs?
- How do I dispose of the used heat packs?
- What are the heat packs composed of?
- What other benefits does Barocook Cookware provide?
- For how long will the heat pack cook my food?
- Who is Barocook meant for?
- Can I drink the water that activated the heat packs?