Under ideal conditions (68 degrees Fahrenheit), the stove will reach temperatures up to 208 degrees Fahrenheit, to quickly heat your food. Barocook can cook and keep your food hot for up to an hour. With the neoprene sleeve, you can safely cook in your tent without worrying about damaging your tent or camping gear from the heat.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from the Barocook newsletter?
- Do I need to worry about matches or windy conditions when cooking?
- Can I use dehydrated foods with the Barocook?
- Can I use snow to activate the heat packs?
- How do I dispose of the used heat packs?
- What are the heat packs composed of?
- What other benefits does Barocook Cookware provide?
- For how long will the heat pack cook my food?
- Who is Barocook meant for?
- Can I drink the water that activated the heat packs?