You can cook anything you like. Because the heat pack works for about 30 minutes, this is sufficient time to make pasta, noodles, boiled eggs, rice, soup etc. You can also heat up drinks, such as coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from the Barocook newsletter?
- Do I need to worry about matches or windy conditions when cooking?
- Can I use dehydrated foods with the Barocook?
- Can I use snow to activate the heat packs?
- How do I dispose of the used heat packs?
- What are the heat packs composed of?
- What other benefits does Barocook Cookware provide?
- For how long will the heat pack cook my food?
- Who is Barocook meant for?
- Can I drink the water that activated the heat packs?