Barocook works with its double chamber design, which includes a BPA-free plastic outer container and a stainless steel inner container. In between the containers is where the magic happens. Simply add water to the non-toxic heat pack to activate the Barocook heat pack. This will cause the water to boil and create steam to heat your meal. It’s simple, yet revolutionary and comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. Learn more.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from the Barocook newsletter?
- Do I need to worry about matches or windy conditions when cooking?
- Can I use dehydrated foods with the Barocook?
- Can I use snow to activate the heat packs?
- How do I dispose of the used heat packs?
- What are the heat packs composed of?
- What other benefits does Barocook Cookware provide?
- For how long will the heat pack cook my food?
- Who is Barocook meant for?
- Can I drink the water that activated the heat packs?