Any payment method on Barocook.co requires a verified U.S. billing address. Typically, most prepaid cards do not have an address associated with them. You must contact your card provider to add a verified address to your prepaid card. The number to call to associate your address with your card is typically located on the back of your card.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I'm not satisfied with the good or service that I purchased?
- How do I place an order?
- What are the benefits or features of having an account?
- Forgot your password? How do you reset it?
- Do you offer gift cards?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- I'm a wholesaler/retailer, can I buy from you in bulk?
- Can I pay with a prepaid debit card?
- How can I check my order status?
- Why do I have duplicate charges on my credit/debit card?